Friday, August 19, 2011

A story about myself

Dear Readers,

Hello :) How are you? Hows Life? Hope you're having an awesome day..
This is my first blog post.. I will give a little introduction about myself..
You all may call me by my nickname which is Meg or Danny :)
any of those names above.. i would appreciate that :D
ill be 18 this october.. a lonely boy from Malaysia.. im not gonna share much about my personal life here..
the reason im creating a blog is just to share to you all about my interest..
and stories of my life.. maybe a little dash of personal stuff but not too personal..
Im a calisthenic enthusiast. Just started bodyweight workout for about 6 months.
Im also interested in latest hollywood movies, games, vlogs from famous youtube stars and many more i guess?  This is actually a spontaneous idea to create a blog. Just hope ill post lots of interesting stuff for you all :)

Thanks for reading and sorry if there are any grammatical errors

Goodbye,
|\/|

No comments:

Post a Comment